Thursday, December 2, 2010

all i want for christmas is....

1.  slippers for wearing around the house so i don't have to put on socks (already checked off, i think)
2.  wool socks for when i do have to wear socks (possibly checked off)
3.  warm leather gloves
4.  a pair of hop-along boots and a pistol that shoots
5.  dolls that will talk and will go for a walk
6.  starbucks' salted caramel hot chocolate (it's like caramel popcorn....but you drink it. yeahhhhhhhh)
7.  this lil' guy (watch from 40secs on)
8.  a commute that doesn't require me waking up 3 hours before i sit down at my desk.  or...
9.  tons and tons of snow (enough to cancel work from now until march)

4 comments:

  1. 1. "(already checked off, i think)" hahahah this is probably a hint to that person to go buy it
    2. same person as #1 ?
    3. real men don't need gloves
    4. it's beginning to look a lot like christmasssssss
    5. sounds like you just want a gf... hahahha
    6. eh... mint white chocolate mocha!
    7. HAHAH candy had shoes too!!!
    8+9. i hope both come true soon... esp #9, don't really care about #8 though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep losing leather gloves and I realized it's because they're too impractical for me. I did get a pair of those North Face ones that let me use my iPhone. Best invention ever, especially for outdoor photo shoots.

    #5 is really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i echo jeremy (?). i was just gonna say #5 is creepy. reminds me of james franco in that episode of "30 rock." and yes, check #1 off. i just need to find a way to get it to you.

    ReplyDelete