Sunday, November 15, 2009

insomnia = $@$#%&#!!!!

for the past week, i haven't been able to get a good night's sleep. i think, early on, it had to do with my cold/coughing. i figured out that lying down put pressure on my chest which made me cough like crazy. i had to resort to sleeping in my (semi) comfy chair, with my legs propped up on my desk chair and a blanket over me. it worked decently, but i'd wake up in the morning feeling sore and cold. but last night, i wasn't even coughing (much), and i tossed and turned until i ended up drifting away to sleep past 5 am (!). i think my body ended up adjusting to my new sleeping habits and refused to fall asleep.

that's why im up this late, writing this blog entry. kind of scared to go to bed. but i also realize i have to get my body back on a remotely "normal" schedule somehow, so i guess i have to try again tonight.

somebody read me a bed time story and sing me a lullaby.

3 comments:

  1. omgosh, you're getting old too! i get tired once the time becomes double digits.

    10pm - getting tired
    11pm - getting really tired
    12am - i'm done-zo
    1am - zombie
    2am- sleep walking

    best get your sleeping schedule back to normal! lack of sleep = dark under eye circles, break outs, being late, and no energy (well, at least for me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. edward cullen has a lullaby for bella swan. isn't that sweet? is that the kind of lullaby you want?

    anyways.
    i've been having the exact OPPOSITE problem. i sleep too much now. help.. it's actually pretty bad because i'm now..
    1. lazier
    2. more tired when i get up
    3. i think my endless headache is from sleeping too much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just need to find a steady sleeping schedule. For me, I usually have hard time waking up because the sleep debts stack up, but as long as you get solid 8 hours during the similar time frame every night, it should get fixed.

    ReplyDelete