Monday, December 21, 2009

!@#$%^

im so mad.  i got a haircut today and i told the lady to leave it long on top b/c its cold outside and half an hour later, I LOOK LIKE I'M JOINING THE $&*#%*&# MARINES.  

there must have been a HUGE misunderstanding on her part, b/c i think i made my instructions pretty clear.  

this is my second haircut post.  both have been negative.  needless to say, my luck does not seem to be improving.  :(

asldghjawoeghiagleawghoeawlmkaewfoihawegiaAHOIJAOIHAWOTHOAWHTEOWEHIJFOAJDSLKMKLCPO

3 comments:

  1. One time my guy had a sharp razor he was using to trim the edges, and when he got to my neck he just kept going over and over it. Red all over. I looked like I was attacked by a bat. And it burned like Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair grows.
    hair grows even faster if youre a boy.
    proven fact.
    wait about 2 weeks, you'll look fine.
    but if i laugh at jonathan's.. i'm laughing WITH you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair will grow! just make sure to never go back to the person who cut your hair. lesson learned!

    btw, i thought you shaved your head before though?

    ReplyDelete