Saturday, July 17, 2010

wedding fun and vacation time

After today, I've decided I only need 3 things at my wedding to be satisfied:

1. a live band
2. friends
3. a wife

Heck, the last one isn't even all that important.  In my mind, a perfect wedding would consist of good food, friends, lots of gifts and staying in control of your finances as soon as you walk out the door.  Like a really fancy birthday party almost.

All rambling aside, congrats to my friends Taylor and Tiago even though they prob don't read this blog.


my cool name-card with drumsticks


wedding cupcakes

Didn't take too many pics, but it was a nice wedding.

This Sunday (tomorrow), I'm leaving for Aruba to meet my family (who is already there) for a week.  7 days of nothing but sleeping and beaching sounds alright to me.   Bring on the babes.

2 comments: